LIVE OAK’S ON-SITE CHILDCARE OPTION
We offer on-site childcare at Live Oak for groups who meet on Sunday night and for our Wednesday morning Sisters and Seekers group. You are welcome utilize this childcare upon pre-registration and we invite you to read more about it below:
• There is a $60 fee per semester for each child per session or group they are registered.
• For those with more than 3 children, there will be a cap of $180 per session or group registered.
• We DO accept check or credit cards (no cash, sorry) and we do have a payment plan. You may contact the Childcare Coordinator for details.
• Please register your children BEFORE the session begins or no later than 2 days prior to arriving the first day. This helps us ensure your child has plenty of room, childcare workers, and resources.
• In the event of bad weather on Sundays, a decision of cancellation will be made by 3PM that same day. Your Small Group Leader/Childcare Coordinator
will be notified at that time of the final decision.
• In the event of bad weather on Wednesday morning sessions, the decision will be be the same as LISD weather decision.
Registering your child:
- You can find the link to register for SUNDAY EVENING CHILDCARE HERE
- You can reserve childcare for the Sisters and Seekers Wednesday morning group when you register for that group, the childcare link is inside the registration form.
LIVE OAK’S OFF-SITE REIMBURSEMENT OPTION
FIND THE REIMBURSEMENT FORM HERE
>READ ON BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE REIMBURSEMENT PLAN & PROCESS!
Live Oak Community Church offers on-site childcare on Sunday evenings and Wednesday mornings. If you do not wish to utilize on-site childcare, or it is not offered when your group meets, you can utilize this reimbursement plan, where you hire your own sitter and Live Oak partially reimburses you for that expense.
Groups/individuals will be responsible for hiring their own childcare provider and requesting reimbursement online. Groups/individuals can choose to hire a sitter/sitters for the entire small group or parents have the option to hire their own sitter and request reimbursement separately.
-Live Oak will reimburse groups or individuals $20 per session for children up to age 12 years old, or $10 per hour (up to 2 hours).
-An online form has been created for you to fill in and submit for reimbursement.
-All approved reimbursement requests can be submitted weekly (recommended) or monthly.If you choose to submit monthly, reimbursements MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN the 10th of the following month for the prior month’s sessions.
How it works:
- Go to reimbursement form link above
- Fill out the form for your group or individual family. If you are filling out as a group, we encourage you designate one individual who will be in charge of submitting each time. This individual will also be in charge of distributing funds to each member once they receive the check.
- Submit for reimbursement.
- Checks will be issued and mailed out each Tuesday.
NOTE: THE reimbursement FORM WILL ALWAYS BE ACCESSIBLE IN “SIGN UP & EVENTS” ON OUR APP AND WEBSITE.
Requirements for Approval
- All parents must be in a small group and the parents and children must attend small group on the date/dates being submitted.
- Groups are allowed no more than one meeting per week for reimbursements.
- Live Oak Community Church is not responsible for and will be held harmless in childcare worker hiring, vetting, background checks, recommendation of childcare workers or any situations arising from off-site childcare.
Read our Full Policy HERE
Questions? Email Jana Prindle